Keep running!

Keep running!
Success is attainable - just keep running!

Thursday, September 22, 2011


What inspires you?

Is it possible that that which inspires you also defines you? Is it possible that that which inspires you also mirrors your deepest desires? Is it possible that that which inspires you represents the life you truly seek?

Babies! They inspire me! I am completely immersed in the moment when I have the privilege to get close to a baby. When I look at them, I see growth. When I see their soft skin and innocent eyes, I witness the epitome of vulnerability and gentleness. When I hear them crying, I am reminded of what intensity really means.  When I observe them as they learn to walk, I understand what task-orientedness really means. The vigour with which they chew, reminds me that energy is equal to desire. Even when they play, they do so with a single focus. Yes, babies inspire me. I do not wish to be a baby again but do wish that I can emulate their fire, their gentleness, their determination, their energy, their intensity, their task-orientedness, their vigour, their focus.

For these qualities signify positive growth! Be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment